WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Thursday, July 13, 2006

HEAR KEVIN

Kevin Dehne replied to my message from yesterday. I'm not sure why. But it made me laugh out loud. I had to listen to it several times. If you want to hear it, dial 1-888-752-5277, then put in pin# 5319878.

When you're done with that, hit redial, then put in pin# 7711305. You can hear a Kevin Dehne memory of mine, as well as some information on some music from the 1980's.

ENJOY!

And as always, follow the instructions, and give me a reply. It's all free!

2 Comments:

At Thu Jul 13, 07:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Gilligan's Island rules! Nuff said. It's 98 episodes of ridiculous fun. I love it. I've got all three seasons on DVD.

Gilligan: Pulu see Bagoomba.
Professor: That's right now hit the words hard and sound like you're mad.
Gilligan: Pugie loo kimbammba !
Professor: No! No. Pulu see Bagoomba. Now try it again.

 
At Thu Jul 13, 07:56:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Yes, I believe season one has the original pilot - different Professor, Ginger and Mary Ann. But I don't think we ever hear Gilligan's first name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home