WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, September 15, 2006

GO SEE GREG

As was the case last week, fellow graduate Greg Pagel will join his band and play at "The Sands" on Holmgren Way - right next to Lambeau Field. The dates - tonight AND tomorrow. Take your pick. The show runs from 7:30 - 10:00 each night. So for you Green Bay people - Brad, Brandon... Lisa Pauze, Matt Doran - get out there! I realize the likes of Lisa and Matt are probably not reading. But so what. Someone look them up and get them out to The Sands! Oh, and if you do go, bring a digital camera and take some pictures. For if you don't... you're no longer allowed on the blog!

On another note, I will be in the Manitowoc/Two Rivers area tomorrow and Sunday. So if you see me, wave and tell me you love me. If you don't love me, just lie about it.

4 Comments:

At Fri Sep 15, 11:01:00 AM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Holy crap! Lisa... is that really you?

 
At Fri Sep 15, 02:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Shucks, you guys. Thanks for the support. If I actually get to see any of you, it would be a real treat!

 
At Sun Sep 17, 07:06:00 PM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Not next weekend. Maybe the week after. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Brandon!

 
At Mon Sep 25, 10:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

We're at the Sands this weekend, fri & sat, Sept 29th & 30th, starting at 7:30pm. prolly till 11. My parents might be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home