WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Friday, September 08, 2006

UPDATE - GREG PAGEL

I added a tidbit about Greg's new employment. Also, for those of you in the Green Bay area (like Brad Strouf or Mrs. Neveau) you may want to head on over to "The Sands" on Holmgren Way - right next to Lambeau Field. Greg and his merry band of misfits will be playing a gig there - TONIGHT! So if you're able to attend (I believe it's free) take a camera with you and get some pictures of Greg "in action." While you're there, enjoy a good meal. I'm pretty sure the restaurant is brand new. And if the rain stays away, you may be able to enjoy the event outside. Greg will be playing from 7:30 - 10:00.

3 Comments:

At Sat Sep 09, 07:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

If I'm not mistaken, Greg plays there every Friday night. Perhaps he could claify that.

 
At Sun Sep 10, 10:22:00 AM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

This week we're there Friday and Saturday. I'm not sure how long this place will stay open, so if you want to come, do it soon! I think there losing money fast. :)

 
At Sun Sep 10, 10:30:00 AM PDT, Blogger karmadog said...

Woops -- I mean "I think THEY'RE losing money." Call the grammar cops!

At any rate, this week went pretty well. Last week was better, but whatev. It would be an extra treat to see any of you guys there!!

The Sands is a brand-new joint. They opened 2 weeks ago. Real swanky-looking. But I don't think they know how to run the place efficiently -- they were way OVERstaffed! So they lost their asses this week.

And until they get their liquor license and can sell EXPENSIVE drinks, it'll still be cheap. But if they get their stuff together, you'll be able to drop $6 on a drink. Anyway. The jazz will be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home