WASHINGTON HIGH SCHOOL TWO RIVERS WI CLASS OF 1989

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

UPDATE - JASON ANDERSON

I've been sitting on this update for almost a year. Last December, Meff happened to be at his parents' home. I believe the date was Sunday, December 17th. While there, he glanced at the Journal Sentinel. And for whatever reason, he took a look at an article about homes. And his eye spotted a picture. He looked at it closely. He then thought to himself, "Is that Jason Anderson?"

Now, having seen Jason's family photos on this blog, he looked at the woman in the photo and concluded that she was not Jason's wife. He was correct. As it turned out, Jason and his wife had filed for divorce three months earlier. No big deal. It happens.

Anyway, Jason and his new Girlfriend Tara had purchased a home in Hartford together. The article was about affordable homes in the Hartford area. Based on comments made by Jason in Brad Strouf's blog, I believe he and Tara are now engaged. They may have gotten engaged last Valentine's Day. Hell, for all I know, they're now married. But anyway, with Jason's permission, the photo is below.

2 Comments:

At Sat Oct 13, 09:50:00 AM PDT, Blogger SonnyKidd said...

Actually we got engaged in June in Boston. Tara & I are making an attempt to see as many of the 1000 Places to See Before You Die (from the book and TV show) and got engaged at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (1 of the 1000). We are planning a wedding and honeymoon in Italy next September.

And yes, divorce happens. Things you want when you're younger aren't always the same things that make you happy as you get older. As for Wendy and the kids, I see the kids all the time and Wendy and I are still good friends, she and Tara too it would seem - strange. She's recently bought a house with her boyfriend and his son in Delafield about 45 minutes south from Hartford. The kids are doing great, all things considered, and are adjusting to the change extremely well.

My parents are still doing well. Mary is still Kewaunee working at the nuke plant and seeing Dave, I don't think she'll ever remarry. But Dale, is engaged too and is getting married on 8/8/08 at the young age of 60! Way to go pops!

So life it does go on. As for me, I couldn't be happier, and I could not ask for more.

 
At Wed Oct 17, 06:36:00 AM PDT, Blogger bstrouf said...

Congratulations pal, I couldn't have summed it up any better. Best of luck to your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home